With flexible tools for searching, organizing and sharing your research, creating your bibliography and writing your paper, EndNote lets you do what you do best. Faster.
- Search hundreds of online resources for references and PDFs.
- Import the PDFs you have on your computer.
- Select the reference you want to find the full text for and let EndNote find them for you.
- Easily find and fill in missing and incomplete information.
- Import records from PubMed with the new direct export format.
- Share your research with colleagues and collaborate through EndNote's web component, EndNote Web.
- Give others Read/Write access to add references to the groups you share.
- Import the references from someone else's shared group into your library.
- Hand-off Word files with full reference files.
- Just install a simple plug in and start writing. Format references for any project with Cite While You Write.
- Your citations are instantly added as you write.
- Change the styles in a document as many times as needed, .
- Format references for any project with 5000+ styles to use.
- Create custom styles with style customization tools
- Search and annotate PDFs.
- Create uniform citations and footnotes with new formatting tools.
- With X7 comes EndNoteSync! Access your research from anywhere and manage your EndNote library from multiple computers. One of the most exciting features of X6 is ‘EndNoteSync’. You’ll be able to access your references from anywhere and manage your EndNote library on multiple computers.
- EndNote X7 comes with a free 2-year subscription to EndNote Web with Advanced Features.
- Plenty of storage – with 5GB of free storage space so all your PDFs and annotations are there when you need them.
- Safe and secure - your work is backed up and stored for safe keeping in Thomson Reuters Data Centers.
EndNote Libraries are compatible across Macintosh and Windows platforms.
Internet connection is required to register for EndNote Web, search online databases, find full text or auto-update references.