Just this morning, Adobe announced Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12, the successor to their popular photo and video editing tools. The new version of these programs heavily features Adobe’s Revel service; it’s a comprehensive cloud photo storage solution that allows members of your organization to share, sync, organize, and edit photos and videos from anywhere by using the cloud. You’ll also be able to share your photos more easily on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and more. There are also a handful of new features guaranteed to not only increase your editing repertoire, but also give you more powerful tools to transform your photos into conversational pieces.
What’s New in Photoshop Elements 12
Photoshop Elements 12 presents new and improved options for you to perfect and enhance your photos so you can share your organization’s special moments with everyone. This newest version also expands on toolbar functionality; you can tell the program what level of editing you’re most comfortable with (between Quick, Guided, and Expert modes) and it’ll adjust dynamically for you.
Here’s a list of new functionalities that can empower your non-profit or church:
- Improved mobile functionality: All of your Elements photo can easily be shared on any mobile device, including smartphones and tablets. It also works backwards! You can unlock photo from your mobile device and see them in your Elements album whenever you get back to your non-profit.
- Improved sharing features: You’ll be able to quickly and easily share your Elements photos in Private Web albums, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and other social media platforms. This in turn will allow you to seamlessly strengthen your web presence, and alert more people to your mission statement and cause.
- Content Aware Move: Ever take a photo and just wish you could move something just a tiny bit to get that perfect picture? Now you can! Content Aware Move lets you move specific objects in a photo. The program will fill in the background automatically, so your photo will look natural and unedited.
- Add depth to your photos: The new Elements has various Frames, Effects, and Textures that you can add to give your pictures extra oomph. Move over Instagram!
- Corrective pet eye functionalities: Just like how you remove red-eye in pictures of people, you’ll now be able to remove greens, yellows, and other hues discoloring your pets’ eyes to get that flawless photo.
- Speed up your workflow: Elements’ Auto Smart Tone will eventually learn your preferences and how you edit, so every future photo correction will be more intelligent and fast.
What’s New in Premiere Elements 12
Premiere Elements 12 provides extra tools and features for you to transform your photos into memorable movies and presentations. It also includes a new Guided Edit introduction to give you a crash course in video editing, trimming frames, adding background music or animations, and more.
Here’s a list of new functionalities that your non-profit or church can take advantage of:
- Improved mobile functionality: Just like in Photoshop Elements 12, you can take your videos with you wherever you go. You’ll be able to share your videos with everyone by directly streaming from your phone.
- Novice friendly: Premiere Elements 12 provides an intuitive interface and a simple crash course for users new to video editing. Its Guided Edits will give you a step-by-step so that you can learn advanced editing techniques to create polished presentations and movies to deliver your mission statement.
- Hollywood effects and styles: Included are hundreds of Hollywood effects and styles that you can add to your movies to increase how professional and reputable your organization’s videos are.
- Add music: Featuring over 50 musical scores and 250 sound effects, Premiere Elements 12 gives you a huge collection of clips that you can use to add depth, drama, and suspense to enthrall your audiences.
- Highlight your subject: With the help of improved Motion Tracking functionalities, any graphics, effects, or text that you add to a subject will move along with them in every frame.
- Improved sharing features: Debut your videos on YouTube, your own website, or Vimeo. Premiere Elements 12 will automatically optimize and format your movie for your destination, so you won’t have to worry about losing resolution. Your movies will always look great!
As always, Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 12 is available to non-profit organizations and churches at special non-profit pricing. You can purchase just Adobe Photoshop Elements 12, Adobe Premiere Elements 12, or both as a bundle.